It’s hard to imagine current IT world without clouds. Era of huge servers in every office has gone away and we see a strong tendency to move all infrastructure or its important parts to clouds. It can be a private cloud for mid market companies and big enterprises or public clouds which have become more and more attractive due to provided cost and SLAs. Companies with years of experience prefer to transit to clouds while a new business have a big advantages to launch their whole infrastructure already in cloud.
Two major players in the public cloud market are Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure. Both of them provide stable and resilient services giving a business ability not only to run their services in cloud but such features as object storages, databases, big data and machine learning, containers, email notification solutions etc.
You should seriously consider using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure for your business if:
- You are starting a new company and want to save money on TCO (total cost of ownership) and get resilient and secure infrastructure solution;
- You want protect your business from hardware failures and services downtime;
- You want to scale your infrastructure or solution.
Hystax team can help you with:
- Design and architecture of a public cloud solution;
- Consulting in choosing the best cloud solution that fits your solution;
- Deploy, configure and test a solution to be sure it meets all the expectations;
- Monitor and manage a solution for you, launch staging environment for your solution;
- Train your Ops team to maintain and scale the solution.
Just contact us at email@example.com.