Amazon Web Services¶
- Create a stack from the provided link to a CloudFormation template with Hystax Acura.
- Select the “All Service” tab. Select the “CloudFormation” tab in the “Management & Governance” section.
- To create a new stack, click on the “Create Stack” button.
- Insert the provided link. Click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page you will need to fill in the following fields:
- Enter a stack name.
- Enter an IP address from which access to HLCM’s monitoring tools is allowed.
- Enter a network for opening ports 443, 4443, 80 & 12201 (0.0.0.0/0 = public address).
- Enter a network for VPC used by HLCM.
- Enter an appropriate key-pair.
Adding a key pair during Acura’s deployment is highly recommended to provide you with SSH access to the machine. Although Hystax Engineering team will be able to perform maintenance checks and troubleshooting (as long as the network is reachable and your security groups allow the corresponding traffic), it is better to have your own means of accessing the Acura instance. Please refer to AWS official documentation on using SSH public-private key pairs.
Click the “Next” button.
- On this page you do not need to specify anything, just click the “Next” button.
- Сheck the box to confirm that you are familiar with the fact that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources. Click the “Create” button.
- Please wait while the stack is being created. It may take up to 20 minutes.
- Open a web browser and go to https://<ip_address_of_the_machine>/. You will be redirected to the Hystax Setup Wizard. After you perform all the steps, the installation will be complete, and you will be able to start using Hystax Acura.
- Step 1: Enter the organization name and new Hystax Admin User credentials into the Setup Wizard. This will be the user account for logging in to the Hystax Acura Control Panel and managing the system. If there are any errors, the system will notify you.
- Step 2: Fill in your Hystax License key that was supposed to be shared with you in advance as well as the settings for accessing your mail server, which will be used to send notifications from Acura and generate periodic reports.
SMTP server with TLS/SSL encryption is required to proceed with deployment.
If you prefer a public SMTP server associated with your email address (gmail, yahoo etc.), please find its settings online. In case of a private SMTP server, contact your network administrator for further details.
A sample notification will be sent to the specified “Test email” to verify the functionality when you click “Next”.
- Step 3: Click the “Next” button.
- Step 4: Installation is complete, and you can now log in to the system using credentials entered in the previous step.
Congratulations, you are now ready to use Acura!